Monday, September 29, 2014

I have a couple more Family animals I wanted to add to my blog,but since this is my 1st blog, I have been trying to figure out how to add them.


Our Late Lokey relaxing,she lived 15 years this year..Miss her!
Add caption

Luna,My daughters dog,She is a Beauty!
Add caption

My great niece and her best friend
Add caption

Can you find my cat?

4 comments:

  1. yes, pets are great. My daughter also has a dog name Margaret and she is the baby of my family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pets are part of the family. We had to get a male cat for my husband because its all females in our household. My cat is our son of the family. Great Blog!! Love all the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pets do have a way of becoming part of the family. My cat named Maxwell Max for short fells the need to have dinner with us every day because his bowl is near the dinning room table. He also know when he's in trouble. But the thing that amuses me the most is the fact that he will always greet you at the door meowing like I can understand what he's saying

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable animals!! Must be alot of work to take care of them.

    ReplyDelete