Our pets no matter what the animal may be,are treated as one of the Family..We have had several different kind of animals over the years,dogs,cats,hamsters,guinea pigs,rats,and iguanas. I think no matter what your Family brings into your home they should all be treated as one of the Family.
My Baby Tonka who has passed last year,and not forgotten.
Oh how i love my Sugar(my cat). She is definitely a member of the family. I'm such a Scary Mary so I will not get any other kind of animal, but to each its own.
I never had animals growing up and i was very afraid of almost every animal growing up! As I become older and did not fear them I started to understood the love of animals and its so powerful, no one can give more unconditional love ! Love the coach by the way that is to cute! ... I will still be startled by the occasional big scary dog haha
Oh how i love my Sugar(my cat). She is definitely a member of the family. I'm such a Scary Mary so I will not get any other kind of animal, but to each its own.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures!! We have a pit bull and a cat. We love them both!!!
ReplyDeleteI never had animals growing up and i was very afraid of almost every animal growing up! As I become older and did not fear them I started to understood the love of animals and its so powerful, no one can give more unconditional love ! Love the coach by the way that is to cute! ... I will still be startled by the occasional big scary dog haha
ReplyDelete